Contract Specialist Responsibilities:
• Establish and improve the contract files to ensure the smooth implementation of the contract information;
• Track, statistic, analyze, coordinate and report the performance of the contract, set up the contract control system, and propose comments and suggestions to the project manager and other executing personnel in time;
• Responsible for organizing and timely submit monthly contract report to department manager
• Write a summary of the project contract control while the project ending.
• Familiar with the contract implementation process, quoting process, audit supervision work;
• Know about business, finance, audit, law, etc.
• Working experience in railway is preferred;
• With excellent English reading, listening and speaking skills, can be used as working language.