- Provides professional support to Pan Company Project Teams including Brownfield and Pipeline & Towers Projects Divisions giving Technical Authority guidance and assistance for excellence in engineering design support of Electronic control, Monitoring and Safety Systems covering all Company facilities.
- Review and recommend strategic improvements and migration of Control and Monitoring systems for tactical integration and performance delivery.
- Bachelor degree in relevant Engineering Discipline or equivalent.
- 5-6 years experience in Offshore / Onshore Oil & Gas production and processing facilities.
- Able to provide sound technical and business related input during the preparation, review or commenting on a variety of engineering studies documentation, specifications, etc.
- Comprehensive experience in Process Control, Safety & Production Systems & Networks using the latest technology to cover BPC, ESD, SCADA and F & G applications, including digital field installations and open systems protocols.
- Demonstrated history using latest related international Standards and Codes especially for system integrity, reliability and HSE, Computer Skills covering discipline specific and business software packages.
- Proficient in English (ability to communicate clearly with Peers throughout the company, with Consultants and Vendors).