- Monitors and verifies that all works undertaken and his subordinates fully comply with company™s HSE Management system, HSE Regulations, Operations & Maintenance Procedures and PTW system.
- Supervises the work of Instrument Senior Control Technician, Technicians and Fitters in the installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair of electrical, electronic, pneumatic, mechanical and analytical measurement and control systems.
- Bachelor Degree in instrumentation Engineering and Control Systems / Successful completion of CAMS / Competency Assessment programme or equivalent.
- 5 “ 6 Years™ experience in instrumentation and control works.
- Driving license is a must.
- Proficient in English Language.