Corporate Advisory Consultant
Logistics Executive Group is a boutique Corporate Advisory & Supply Chain Consulting firm with offices in 12 countries.
Logistics Executive is an International Specialist Executive Recruitment and Business Consulting Company. The company was established in 1999 in Sydney Australia and has grown to 12 offices which are based in key logistics hubs across the globe.
We are seeking to hire a highly self-motivated Corporate Advisory Consultant.
Key responsibilities and functions:
Corporate Advisory / Strategy Consulting Activities
Deployment onto projects - Lead and/or support client consulting projects and programmes as defined by the project scope and requirements.
• Assisting with research and operational tasks for CA projects and M&A activities.
• Contributing sector and/or business-process-specific knowledge to consulting projects that may include, but are not limited to, strategic business reviews, business transformation projects, market feasibility studies, consumer market research and mergers acquisitions.
• Demonstrate understanding of sales, supply chain and operations planning processes to implement projects to add value to supply chain analysis and optimisation, continuous improvement and business performance consulting projects.
• Gathering client and market information through interviews, surveys, workshops, and market research; realize requirements, styles and preferences for visualizations within sectors of expertise
• Developing data models and data-driven strategies to optimize planning, content operation, system requirements, and change management for clients.
• Apply logistics modelling techniques to address issues such as operational process improvement or facility design or network design.
• Where required develop logistic metrics, internal analysis tools, or key performance indicators for business units
• Work with clients to assist in preparing logistic strategies or conceptual designs for facilities, or to create models or scenarios to simulate and optimize internal and external flows
• Helping assess, capture and translate complex business needs into structured, feasible and actionable strategies and implementation journeys, including role and process design, analytics use case ideation and technology road-mapping with the ability to explain data & analytics concepts to non-technical team members.
• Applying data & analytics concepts to business problems with an understanding of how applying these concepts can provide business value; this may require designing, hosting and debriefing a variety of information gathering exercises such as discovery workshops and ideation sessions, 1:1 leadership interviews, survey design and execution and external market research.
• Proactively broadening and deepening client relationships by working with varying levels of client team members and utilize a hypothesis-driven, problem-solving approach to design and review with clients.
• Preparation of deliverables, including reports and representations that effectively communicate market research, sector or process-specific data and solution models with targeted visualizations.
• Supporting project leaders in tracking and communicating project risks, budget, rates and launch/closeout activities.
Mergers & Acquisitions
Execute and support M&A consulting activities including acquisition screening, divestitures and separations, acquisition strategy, merger integration, strategic due diligence as well as joint ventures and alliances.
• Assist with building and maintaining business and financial models
• Performing strategic and quantitative analysis and analyze target companies
• Supporting and coordinate due diligence efforts with global deal teams including both internal business unit and corporate functional teams and external advisors to ensure appropriate review.
• Researching potential targets and industry trends using public and private sources of data.
• Supporting development of clear presentations for leadership teams and other stakeholders.
Customer Development & Marketing Activities
Work with the leadership team to design, develop and manage a Corporate Advisory marketing plan that includes a program of regular marketing initiatives and produce monthly SME articles / fact-based research for publication for the Middle East and Africa markets. This will involve:
• Undertaking direct and in-direct customer development activities with a view to grow the CA services revenue working with the wider team on bid management and client pitches.
• Working with the leadership team to develop customer bid responses and financial resource models for each project.
• Exploring quality leads and projects for sale leaseback and other opportunities.
• Building the CA case study library.
• Leading the active marketing of Ti Research papers to customers and convert into sales and manage all online sales enquiries with responses accordingly.