You're the brains behind our work.
You re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for a full time Analyst to join the Global Subsidiaries Group (Corporate Banking) team in Dubai, UAE. Corporate Bankers are relationship-focused finance professionals responsible for understanding the wide range of complex financial issues facing our clients around the world. Corporate Bankers work in partnership with various Citi teams across the firm including Risk Management, Investment Banking, and the Capital Markets Origination. As a Corporate Banker, you will drive the client dialogue on capital structure, liability management, liquidity and funding strategies, risk management, and investment solutions. Unique to Citi, Corporate Bankers are also responsible for deciding where to invest the firm s capital and executing on those investments.
Your time here will look something like this...
* Conduct accounting and financial statement analysis, cash flow modeling, and capital markets analysis
* Complete fundamental risk and credit analysis
* Liaise with product partners
* Assist in the presentation and development of new ideas to clients
* Structure deals
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We re committed to teaching you the ropes. During the analyst programme you will be assigned to the GSG Chinese clients team where you ll learn in depth about the clients, industries and products that your team is supporting and providing.
We want to hear from you if...
* You have graduated from University with an undergraduate or postgraduate degree
* You can start in a full time role in July 2019
* You have a 2:1, a GPA 3.3/4.0 or equivalent in any degree discipline
* Have an interest in finance & banking
* You are a native Mandarin speakers and fluent in English (the role holder will support only Chinese clients)
* Have Microsoft Excel skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to build relationships with clients
Who we think will be a great fit...
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you.
Well also be looking for the following:
* Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
* Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
We will recruit on rolling basis, and therefore encourage you to apply promptly.
Applications will close on the 30th April 2019. We will begin to review applications before the deadline and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary
Before you apply have you visited our ' Career Inspiration Page'? Head over to learn more about life at Citi, ask a question or get handy tips from the previous Q&A.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer