Based within our Corporate Finance practice, Senior Analysts work on client M&A-related engagements or fund-raising mandates to perform financial and industry-related analysis and provide support to the team on execution.
Available openings in both Dubai and Singapore offices.
• Perform complex analysis independently and with the support of other senior members in the team.
• Build advanced and detailed business/financial models with excel or other modelling tools to evaluate performance under various operating scenarios.
• Perform valuation analyses using various available valuation methodologies.
• Conduct market research and summarize findings and conclusions, based on large amounts of data.
• Participate in team and client discussions and ensure key takeaways are captured
• Prepare benchmarking studies on specific topics.
• Design and create presentations for use in client-meetings or for internal discussions, covering topics such as strategic alternatives, M&A and corporate finance.
• Provide overall support to senior team members in the execution of transactions and mandates.
• At least 1-3 years of work experience in consulting, investment banking, private equity or corporate finance (big 4) experience in a leading firm.
• Bachelors or Masters degree in a Business, Finance, Management or Engineering related degree.
• MBA from a top business school and/or CFA would be an advantage.
• Sound understanding of Corporate Finance principles and methodologies.
• Fluency in English, with strong written and verbal skills.
• Additional language skills is an advantage.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications: Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Strong financial modelling, analytical and overall advanced excel skills.
• Basic knowledge or interest in the Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) industry.
About Delta Partners:
Delta Partners is a global leader within the Telecoms, Media & Tech (TMT) advisory space. Our initial beginnings started in Dubai, and we have now grown our presence in 6 countries, with over 200 consultants worldwide who focus on what we know best TMT.
We offer a unique opportunity where we combine deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in management consulting, corporate finance and investments. This unique combination offers unparalleled value for our clients and investors.
Working for Delta Partners means there is vast opportunity to work alongside & learn from our Industry Leaders on some of the most challenging mandates and transactions in key TMT hubs around the world.
Why Join Us?
• At Delta Partners, you will be working on some of the most challenging mandates within the rapidly transforming TMT landscape.
• Our offices are strategically placed in key hubs around the world to offer you the opportunity to experience different cultures, be intellectually stimulated and work in a collaborative manner.
• We are a boutique organization where even at the junior level you will have significant client exposure & impact.
• Opportunities to be exposed to diverse mandates at an international scale.
• Strong focus on learning and development to provide you a steady and advanced career path.
• A collaborative and family focused environment with your colleagues.
• Deep specialization in the TMT sector where you will become a true advisor in the TMT space.
• Attractive base compensation and performance-based bonus.
• Extensive opportunities to allow career flexibility including: corporate externships, sabbaticals and global staffing opportunities.
• We are keen to work alongside the next generation of leaders who will help us to fulfill our vision to be the leading TMT advisory and investment integrated platform globally.