We are in urgent need of a certified and experienced “ Corporate Training Manager”. The Corporate Training Manager is responsible for developing, maintaining, conducting, and administering the training programs and also to promote these training programs to various companies/corporate in Oman. Ensures that the training developed by the organization meets the needs of the companies functional departments, employees and is aligned with the goals of their business.
The ideal candidate should be a great communicator with the ability to effectively sell our training programs to different corporates and companies. You must be highly organized, proficient in time management, and possess excellent public speaking skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Determines training objectives by conducting analysis of overall needs and specific skill or knowledge gaps. Manages the development of training programs and materials including outlines, text, handouts, hands on exercises and training evaluations. Contracts with vendors for outside training programs.
• Consults with management to develop and/or implement company training programs and workshops to executive & managerial level such as training profiles, Intern/Trainee, Train the Trainer programs, supervisory, management, work skills, and communication.
• Monitors the effectiveness of training on employees using individual and/or group performance results.
• Mentors junior executive/freshers in training design principles
• Collects feedback on training from attendees to use for future improvements to content and presentation
• Maintain documentation of training for all applicable training types (read and understand, classroom training, Intern/Trainee, off site training, etc.).
• Collaborate with management to identify preventive or remedial training for employees/working professionals.
• Conduct new employee training /orientation.
• Schedules training including, but not limited to Train the Trainer, Intern/Trainee, new employee, and refresher training.
• Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
• Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment