Im looking to recruit a Cost Engineer to work in Dubai on a permanent staff basis.
You should have Middle East Oil and Gas experience to apply.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Engineering Technology.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Certified Cost Professional (CCP) preferred.
• 10 years of progressive and relevant experience in project costing, scheduling, estimating and cost control function within the Engineering discipline.
• 5 years Oil and Gas projects experience.
• Experience with cost estimating and control guidelines.
• Proficiency with Primavera, SAP/Oracle, Word, PowerPoint, and should be an expert in MS Excel.
• Familiar with routine cost estimating methods such as quantity surveying, Material Take Off (MTO) summaries, unit costing, factoring, contingency allotment, total cost validation by analogy.
• Excellent team working and interpersonal skills required.
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills, with the versatility to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner.