Accountable for ongoing analysis of process, construct and monitor those cost-effective data accumulation systems.
• Providing expert advice on cost and budgeting issues related to current projects to project managers, conducting analysis of actual performance against plan.
• Providing cost trending & forecasting analysis for project costs, communicating these to all related parties, highlighting concerns and heeds, recommending necessary measures, actions and methods
• Participate in implementing techniques & processes to be reported properly to external and internal parties for cost information analysis for tariff, cost of purchasing of Electricity and Water and revenue besides other expenditures e.g. activity based costing (ABC), zero based costing (ZBC) incremental based costing (IBC), inter charged costing...etc.
• Participating in regular meetings for project progress review.
• Review variance analysis and ensure that techniques are applied properly on variable costs, fixed costs, variance analysis, capacity variance, overheads variance, water & electricity purchased units variance etc.
• Preparation of monthly/quarterly/periodical financial management reports.
• Authorizes and provides cost information to Senior Management.
• Ensures preparation of the annual labor rate for costing & pricing purposes.
• Represents Costing Section for the meetings of Costing, Pricing and analysis.
• Coordinating with General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Treasury, Payroll, Fixed Assets, Inventory, Budgeting, operations and other departments to confirm financial and non-financial and statistical data.
• Performs other duties as assigned or required
Qualifications and Experience:
• Should possess Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
• Must hold a qualified professional degree (e.g. CMA, ACA, CPA, ACCA)
• Minimum of 6-8 years' experience with recognized firms.
• Working knowledge of JDE-ERP system
• Highly numerate, with developed analytical skills using qualitative and quantitative data.
• Computer skills including proficiency in common word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation programmes.
• In-depth knowledge of financial statements and financial statement analysis, including an ability to analyze cash flow and the impact on the financial statements, budgeting, fixed asset, amortization principles, depreciation, and leasing,
• Familiarity with bank cash management systems.
Candidates should be bi-lingual with mastery of written and spoken Arabic and English.
To apply for this position, forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning in the subject line the position applied.