Job Code: SA1/AM1/128
Industry: FMCG (Non-food)
Job Purpose :
Develop and produce trendy & futuristic perfume bottles to evoke the customers. The creative Designer is responsible for producing secondary packaging and design from concept to completion. Translate briefs into creative campaigns and develop key visuals that can be implemented across digital/traditional channels. Strategic insights and input for all creative projects to ensure it is eye-catching and memorable.
Job Roles & Responsibilities :
Deliver product designs with flawless execution, achieving goals with speed, agility and acute attention to detail. Innovative ideas for product development. Create compelling commercial package designs that reflect the business strategy. Ensure that all packaging meets cost and business objectives. Apply deep understanding of color, typography etc. for all projects. Clearly communicate design concepts to team leader to produce accurate 3d/2d presentations. Desire to drive innovation in design/creative execution by staying up to date on industry trends and technology. Work with sales & marketing to understand market requirements and adopt creative direction accordingly.
Job Requirements :
• Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc. some experience in Adobe after effects & any 3D software. General Knowledge in Photography & videography.
• Communication, Presentation Skills, Creative Problem Solving, Motivational, Team building, Organizational, Analytical, Decision Making, Time Management, presentation, working independently.
• Qualification Degree or certified course in Graphic Designing/ Graduation should be in fine arts or relevant to graphic designing from any university.
• Nationality Any
• AED 4,000 5,000 (For freshers or candidates with up to 2 years of experience)
• AED 5,000 7,000 (Candidates with 2+ years of experience)