As a key member of the META Finance and Saudi Arabia Finance Team you are co-responsible for the business results of Hilti Saudi Arabia, running the Credit & Collection operations from Dubai.
You are expected to take an active regional shared leadership role by driving the development and roll out of best practise projects and lead a team of 5 people.
Who is Hilti?
If you re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 25,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we re looking to expand, we re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
The key responsibility of the Credit & Collection Business Partner is to own and drive the entire process of the customer credit risk assessment (credit engine review, order block), make recommendations of payment terms conditions to our sales force in accordance with our credit policy (daily contact by email, phone with our sales force) and establish efficient customer orientated pre-dunning / dunning process. This position will further develop a portfolio of secured payment options (LC, Direct Debit, Credit Insurance, Bank Warranty etc.) and create financial awareness by presence on the field with our sales force visiting customers and through trainings.
You will communicate effectively to keep appropriate stakeholders in the organization up to date of customer issues and situations affecting risks and release of orders and you should increase the efficiency & effectiveness in credit & collection process
You will drive credit and collection towards value adding services for our customers and develop a portfolio of Finance Services ensuring excellent customer experience and full business continuity with our VIP / VIP+ customers while securing DSO, reducing AR and Bad Debts. You will be proactive in resolving credit problems, investigating and assessing the customers financial condition, researching and resolving invoice errors and complaints.
The Credit & Collection Business Partner will lead the compliance processes such as ICS / Internal Audit within the area of responsibility; complete month end closing, prepare weekly and monthly AR reports including credit risk rating, past due balances, high-risk accounts, cash collection forecast, work closely with SSC and work closely with different departments to ensure effective Order to Cash process.
As a true leader he/she takes a strong role in the development of a high performing team for the functions in direct responsibility as well as a contributor of talents to the global/regional Finance Organization of Hilti.
We re proud to rank in Great Places to Work as one of the world s best multinational workplaces.
What do we offer?
Show us what you re made of and we ll offer you opportunities to move around the business to work abroad, experience different job functions, and tackle different markets. It s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you re after.
Why should you apply?
Year upon year we are recognized as one of the top 'Great Place to Work' employers, both globally and locally. And when you meet us you'll understand why. We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter where you re from.
What you need is:
• A Masters Degree in Finance or Business Administration
• Fluency in Arabic language and advanced English communication
• Experience in working within the construction industry in the Middle East
• 5-8 years of solid professional experience in a multinational company in finance / credit & collection leadership function. Prior experience as auditor / consultant is a plus.
• Solid knowledge in the Finance processes (e.g. understanding of principles of international accounting standards, taxation, transfer pricing, auditing etc.)
• Will and passion to be close to the business and experience the interface in-between Sales, Finance and Customer as well as other functions
• Strong leadership skills with high degree of social competency and the drive and persistence to bring topics to a good end
• Strong passion for people actively seeks to develop team members
• Geographically flexible ambition to pursue an international career and a willingness to travel is a plus.
• High cultural awareness
We look forward to receiving your application!
Industry Type :
Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area :
Finance / Treasury