To maximize receivable recoveries while providing "best in class" customer service as part of an international Collection team.
• Responsible for the cash collection of a designated customer portfolio using Collection, CRM and OTC software which includes contacting the customer by e-mail and phone to secure payment and resolve billing disputes in a manner that is fair and equitable and maximizes receivable recoveries as well as providing professional and attentive services that preserves the ongoing relationship with each customer.
• Responsible for problem solving any customer issues with the customer while ascertaining the nature and reason behind the payment concerns or disputes.
• Escalate problems or concerns to supervisor in order to secure approval for any non-routine concerns/solutions. .
• Works and assists all Team members whenever necessary or relevant to insure maximum cash flow, minimum risk and customer satisfaction.
• Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your line manager on a permanent or temporary basis.
• Ability to understand and meet monthly goals and targets as set by Management.
Skills / Experience
• Preferred college degree or extra 2 years of experience may substitute for some college.
• Minimum 2 years high volume Business 2 Business Collections experience.
• Microsoft excel, word and outlook knowledge.
• Ability to learn order to cash software
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Able to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
• Bi-lingual in English and Arabic (preferred) with professional level writing and verbal skills in both.
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.