Position at Aptec
At Ingram Micro, we are focused at nurturing and empowering our Talent. We believe that our Organization s success is defined by the people working here. Our work culture is defined by the Tenets of our Success: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Courage, Responsibility & Talent; and driven by our Associates. Our people and their diverse talents define us. We are committed to learning, collaboration, transparency and innovation. Attracting, inspiring, retaining and celebrating our best individuals is the foundation of our success.
What value are you going to add to Ingram Micro:
• Pro-actively manage debt collection from customers on assigned Portfolio of accounts within the agreed payment terms managing and successfully achieving the collection targets.
• Issuing of statements to clients using established guidelines, deadlines, procedures and process driven methodology.
• Liaison with customers for any challenges in repayment and agree payment plans with customers and ensure that they are adhered to.
• Ensure all allotted accounts are reconciled and disputes are identified and followed up, if not resolved within 45 -60 days from invoice date, then they must be listed and escalated to the credit manager
• Resolution of queries to facilitate payments from customers
• Priorities and manage a challenging workload whilst maintaining a high level of customer service and satisfaction
• Liaison and communication with internal departments as required in order to maintain an accurate position on customer accounts
• Ensure that all prepared communications are accurately recorded/documented in a timely manner.
• Ensures Purchase and Sales orders processing from credit within stipulated SLA timelines.
• Preparing periodic credit reports for analysis.
Here's what it takes to be one of the team:
• Guidelines: Provide the education, experience, skills and competencies necessary to perform the position.
• Qualification: Finance Graduate Bachelors degree from a reputable institution
• Experience: 2 -3 years of experience in similar position preferably in IT industry or FMCG.
• Experience in SSC will be given weight age
• Knowledge: Thorough knowledge of Banking /Customs policies and procedures. Should also have strong MS office skills with special focus on advanced excel skills.
• Should have work experience in ERP accounting system.
• Essential: Basic Accounting principles and must be fluent in spoken and written English
• Behavioral Skills: Planning and organizing; commercial mind bent, good analytical skills and decision-making abilities, customer oriented. Good negotiation skills
• Must have approachable nature for both internal / external customers.
Are you ready to explore Ingram Micro and be part of this iconic multinational? Seize the day for real life on the job Learning? Enjoy friendly and lively work environment? If yes, then this chance is yours.