To prepare Credit Information Reports for corporate clients from different reliable sources of information namely site visits, market, documents, banks, CBE Facilities Reports, To prepare Credit Information Reports for corporate clients from different reliable sources of information namely site visits, market, documents, banks, CBE Facilities Reports, I-Score, Negative lists, Protest and Bankruptcy Reports to be used by Credit Officers in corporate client risk assessment.
Credit Admin & Credit Information
Years Of Experience
Maximum 3 Years
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor s degree of Commerce, Business Administration, Accounting or their equivalent.
• 0 to 3 years of experience
• Good command of English.
• Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality.
• presentable, , credible, reliable, , and determined. Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.
• Aware of basic software such as Office, and in the accessibility to the Internet and email.
1. Prepare Credit Information Reports for all Corporate Clients, utilizing accurate and reliable sources as per Credit Information Manual to ensure that all Credit Information Reports are done in an effective and timely manner.
2. Prepare required reliable investigation for various problematic accounts to support Credit officers in accurate risk assessment.
3. Follow the Media updates regularly and read general and specialized newspapers in order to obtain any news related to our clients and investigate the reality of the news.
Policies, Processes, and Procedures
4. Follow all relevant department policies, processes, and standards operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Day to Day Operations
5. Follow the day to day operations related to own jobs in the Credit Information department to ensure continuity of work.
6. Comply with all relevant CBE regulations, banking laws, AML regulations and internal CIB policies and code of conduct in order to maintain CIB s sound legal position and mitigate any potential risk.
Industry Type :
Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area :
Finance / Treasury