1) Receives and reviews credit applications forms and other legal documents from business units to ensure completeness of documentation.
2) Assess credit requests and sets recommendations to higher management for review and approval.
3) Submits account creation request forms to higher management for approval to proceed in account creation after verifying accuracy, full documentation and checking customer history to ensure it adheres to company policy & procedure.
4) Filing customer credit application forms along with all the legal/required documents and ensure that all are properly documented and correctly filed in order to be reference when needed.
5) Releasing orders on daily basis within the credit procedures and policies and raising up cases to the management for further actions.
6) Assist in preparation of reports with regards to customer request facility and files to ensure compliance of department objectives for the final approval.
7) Attend to business unit inquiries and provide explanation if requires to ensure work done as per company procedure.
8) Continuously follow-up and monitor with sales people, division accountant and managers for payments and settlements to ensure compliance of department objective.
Industry Type :
Automotive / Automobile / Auto Accessories
Functional Area :
Finance / Treasury