Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region s ride- hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery andmass transportation. Careem s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 120 cities across 15 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will be responsible for setting CRM strategy with stakeholders, marketing automation, planning, finetuning and execution of marketing campaigns across Careem NOW cities to drive customer base and revenue growth.
In this role you will also be responsible for creating personalized communication campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle and purchase funnel, making sure the right message goes to the right customer at the right time. The role also involves closely working with the product team to drive customer conversion across the customer life journey
• Understand key behaviors that drive consumer acquisition, retention and engagement to enable decision making about product and CRM strategy, marketing tools and campaigns
• Use existing tools, and suggest and evaluate new tools, to lead creation of most effective insights platform and environment
• Lead the implementation and Integration of marketing tools ( Braze , Adjust , GA 360 etc ) with app & internal tools ( promo engine , care etc ) to maximize the output of the tools for marketing campaigns & analytics
• Lead marketing automations in digital channels like Google , Facebook , Emails and push etc. with dynamic personalized product feeds via product xml feed.
• Build, optimize, and measure performance of digital marketing and email marketing campaigns including engagement programs, behaviorally-triggered campaigns, email templates etc.
• Lead structured process of determining what needs to be tracked and measured for new product features ensuring QA and data quality of what is being measured.
• Evaluate and define product KPIs and metrics for the consumer products for the mobile app
• Plan & lead execution to democratize data access and visibility by building and socializing different
• performance dashboards & reports across all product teams and product stakeholders
• Oversee deep dive analysis to key stakeholders across all teams and products, in order to develop the next hypotheses for our product optimization strategy and translating numbers into actionable product recommendations
• 5 years work experience in product analytics and marketing automations, having closely worked with product in an internet/e-commerce company
• Experience with A/B test tools - Apptimize & Optimizely and techniques ( A/B & multivariate testing) , Google Analytics 360, Mobile Attribution platforms like Adjust , Appsflyer etc.
• Experience in marketing automations both for CRM tools like Braze and paid digital channels like Facebook, Google & Programmatic etc. with personalization product recommendation via product XML Feeds
• Expert user of excel or similar data analysis tools & have familiarity with SQL or other querying languages.
• Excellent analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to translate data into actionable insights and business recommendations
• Excellent written and verbal communication English skills.
• Ability to influence, drive change and set the example in an environment with multiple stakeholders
• SAS/SQL and data analysis experience are a big plus
• Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or Information technology is a big plus
We re looking for someone who can take ownership, who is of service and who shoots to the moon and beyond. Is this you? We re looking forward to seeing your application!
What do we offer you? Working in an international environment with colleagues from 70 nationalities, a flat hierarchy, flexible working hours, unlimited (paid!) holidays and, the latest technologies and full ownership!
#YallaLetsGo #Careem #BeCareem #ToTheMoon