We are recruiting a talented Marketing Assistant reporting to the Group Marketing Manager for our prestige/performance luxury car brands.
• CRM and digital marketing experience essential
• Social media Management
• Experience across multi marketing platforms;
• to include social media, websites, google analytics
• Experience in content creation and editing
• Knowledge in MS Office & Adobe Photoshop
• Marketing qualification preferred
• Assistance with quarterly and adhoc campaigns across all marketing platforms including press, print, digital, social media & events.
• Effective campaign monitoring, tracking and analysis of all CRM marketing activities.
• Ability to run adhoc tailored reports and data extracts to facilitate targeted campaign activity
• CRM Data management and system updates.
• Monthly report to be generated to monitor all activities and accuracy.
• Daily, Weekly and Monthly reviewing of leads to ensure effective follow-ups.
• Social Media Management.
• Competitor analysis to support and enhance marketing campaign activity and development.
• Ability to work with marketing and sales team to monitor, track and evaluate cycle of leads generated for development and implementation of nurture program as a result.
• Importing and exporting of data as required.
• Ability to work and communicate effectively with internal teams and external customers.
• Support Marketing team at events and functions.
• Provide generic marketing support including advertising, (digital, print & radio), PR, copy writing, point-of sale, stock control of showroom merchandise etc
• website monitoring.
• Ensure customer records are GDPR compliant.