We are currently recruiting for a MS Dynamics Business Analyst for our client in Dubai on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
• Manage projects for the translation of business requirements into CRM solutions.
• Work closely with all stakeholders of ***** to analyse and define their Business Requirements.
• Involve in life cycle of the project from Define and Design, and ensure that the project requirements and deadlines are met.
• Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
• Ensure that projects adhere to frameworks, and all documentation is maintained appropriately
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Organize and drive User Acceptance testing sessions and user training sessions
• Manage the new requirements, enhancements and support of existing CRM solutions implemented in *****, including the Free Zone Automation solution (ADAFZ One Stop Shop)
• Use CRM workflows to automate business processes
• Integrate CRM solution into other systems of ***** like ERP, Intranet and Websites
• Organize, attend and participate in stakeholder meetings.
• Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
Requirements additional to the standard Job Role
Experience of 6+ years in MS Dynamics CRM (Must to have) .Should have done more than 3 implementations on online or offline CRM (At least 1 on 2016 version and at least 1 at Online version) (Must to have) Should be able to handle all configurations and customizations in the system Exposure to AX is an advantage Should be able to design new solution Should be able to handle users independently Preferably Should have experience implementing for Property Developer company Should have excellent communication skills Should be able to development of new components workflows independently Experience working on click Dimension bolt on is an advantage
• 12 years of IT experience.
• 6 years of implementation experience in Solution Architecture, Design & Delivery, installation, configuration, customization and extension Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365, in both on-premise and cloud models.
• Minimum of 6 implementations of complex applications in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365.
• Experience in the core areas of Microsoft CRM (Sales, Service and/or Marketing modules, Field Service)
• Experience in reporting tools like SSRS
• Experience with Dynamics CRM APIs for custom web front-end development and external service integrations
• Experience with fron and backend development languages such as .Net,
• Hands on knowledge of implementing and maintaining access controls in CRM based on roles and access conditions
• Experience in operations like data migrations within CRM across various entities
• Experience in Project Management, Business Analysis and Documentation.
• Experience in Microsoft s Sure-Step or Agile Implementation Methodology
• Working knowledge of business process re-engineering, project management methodologies, and project management tools (i.e. Scrum and Agile)
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines
• Bachelor degree in related field.
• Certification in MS CRM
• Agile or Scrum Master Certification
• PMP Certification preferable