Ref No: UA0017
Job Title: Customer Business Manager
In an effort to reinforce the EMEAI B&GA Customer Business Team (CBT), we are presently looking for a dedicated leader with a proven record who will play a key role in the execution of the CBT s strategic objectives both in the short term as well as in the long term.
The Customer Business Manager (CBM) is responsible for leading a portfolio of key aftermarket customers within the EMEAI region and specifically focused on the Middle East India and Africa. Additional customers may be added to this portfolio as key growth initiatives come to fruition.
Respons i bilities
Leadership / Relationship
• You will develop professional relationships with customer and Channel Partner (CP) senior leadership, decision-makers, stakeholders, and influencers
• Thoroughly understand the customers /CP s business and strategic direction to see opportunities that profitably grow company s business
• Provide timely communications that consistently, accurately, and effectively present details, actions, and status to organizational leadership and audiences
• Adhere to a rigorous, timely Management Operating System (MOS) and establish regular Management Operating Reviews (MORs)
• Integrate clear plans for the relationship building, risk mitigation, and opportunity capture required to advance / grow the business
• You will deliver on AOP and STRAP dedications, including revenue, operating income (margin), and working capital (cash) performance
• Drive with the credit-and-treasury-services team a timely accounts receivable process with 95% or better alignment to payment targets
• You will support the Finance team with a timely and accurate detailed forecasting MOS in order to support the SRO process
• In partnership with C&PS, baseline as necessary Operator Support Improvement requirements (issue characterization, root-cause-and-corrective-actions, & targets) and facilitate successful execution of the associated plan
• Business Development (Pursuits / Sales / Growth) where you will drive new business
• You will ensure effective coordination with the management, sales, L&C, and other team members needed to win new business
• Provide mentorship on complex pursuits, craft short-cycle orders, lead / support retrofit-modification-upgrade opportunities, and facilitate contracts finalization
• You will deliver on year-over-year growth, profitability, and win rate objectives and act as a decision point for marketing, pricing, capturing, and contracting new customer business
• Bachelor s Degree in Engineering, Business or Operations or Equivalent.
• Fluent in English and Arabic preferred.