• Will serves as the single point of contact between the Customer and Ericsson for all matters related to the Security of the solution or services proposed or provided by Ericsson.
• Establish yourself as a trusted advisor towards the customer when it comes to Security.
• Will ensure the Customer s Security concerns are identified, understood, acknowledged and addressed
• Work on and with the Security related parts of the contracts and agreements between Ericsson and our Customer, outlining the agreed terms, conditions, requirements, and build a structure so we verify that we deliver what we promised when it comes to security.
• Consult with customers in a wide range of security domains, including risk assessment, governance, data management, product security hardening, ISO 27001 security controls and procedures and vulnerability assessment.
• Drive delivery and gap closure affecting the delivery of the project also will be part of your responsibility
• Hold governance meetings on security subjects according to the program Governance structure.
• Coordinate all matters related to vulnerability issues as well as Audits
• Bachelor or Master s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Sciences, with min. of 5 Years of work experience in presales/sales engagements in relevant context as well as security operational experience.
• Subject matter expertise in the Telecoms industry and/or IoT, including proven experience working with the product security and privacy rules, as well as the ISO/IEC 27001 security controls
• Working knowledge of security frameworks and regulations such as NIST, ISO, CSF, ISAE/SSAE SOC, HITECH, and Breach Notification.
• Be a generalist across a number of cyber security domains
• Highly Customer oriented with a consultative way of working