Cover customer service administrative and logistical tasks, organize intervention flow with servicing points for the Cartier KSA network (with exception of Al Khobar) and be the link to the CS management in Dubai.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIE 1 / Intervention
• Is familiar with the complete workflow of the dedicated ERP system (IRIS) and carries out the various functions required for this management system
• Fulfills his determined tasks within the repair flow as link between BTQ CS associates and technicians
• Repair reception
• Repair registration checking + completion
• Estimation printing, transferring to Cartier BTQ CS associates and following-up
• Approval waiting + completing with additionally requested points
• Transfer to repair status
• Following-up repair progression, keeping track of timeline, with objectives promised to customer and set down by management or SLA
• Checking intervention done to match foreseen request
• Verifying the used spare parts and separating them as per procedure
• Preparing transfer of products back to BTQ CS associates, with appropriate proactive information
• Contacts and communicates with BTQ colleagues, with subcontractors, with brands contacts locally and abroad
• Prepares all needful for shipments of repairs to be done in the network
• Other local boutique workshops
• Subcontractors: jewelry + LLPE
• Dubai platform
and guarantees the proper follow up.
• Follows up all work in progress with
• Daily anomaly report/flash
• Weekly portfolio
KEY RESPONSIBILITIE 2 / Logistics Spare parts
• Uses effectively the stock and stock management dedicated tool: NSI and EDI, including SAVNSI and the brand s Ipass
• Is familiar with the ERP system (IRIS), and carries out the various functions required for this management system
• Tracking spare parts, by their bill of material, to find reference and price
• Reservation of parts for RO or ordering
• Supplier (DXB)
• BTQ Main stock (partial: mvt bank, crowns, links, )
• Follow up of order placement (confirmation, timeline tracking, arrival date, reminder)
• Reception and distribution for RO
• Picking or follow up of parts for RO
• Regular information of any modification of promises to update RO and inform proactively with objectives promised to customer and set down by management or SLA
• Daily follow up of kit boxes and management as per procedure
• Follow up defective and used spare parts classification and re-cycling procedure
• Yearly inventory of spare parts of all KSA location with instruction of RCS logistics supervisor of Dubai platform
KEY RESPONSIBILITIE 3/ Environment
• Files and documents all estimates, repair files and invoices relevant to every repair file, ensuring prompt retrieval for operational and auditing purpose
• Guarantees quality of his complete environment (5S) in maintaining cleanliness on his desk and in the locations under his responsibility.
• Guarantees a proper fit of IRIS status and physical location in adequate containers / safe.
• Provides quarterly inventory of repairs
KEY RESPONSIBILITIE 4 / Boutique + Brands
• Familiarizes himself with brands products and services, and as necessary attends training arranged for this purpose
• Takes care with help of DXB superior and in accordance with BTQ Mgr of the presence planning for the technicians (hours, leave, absence, special tasks, )
• Discusses issues on any trouble-related jobs or problems linked to work load or environment and provides feedback, if any t o the superior to achieve productivity level.
• Observes needs of boutique colleagues concerning Customer Service topics and proposes to superior / BTQ Mgr means to improve capacity to serve end-consumer.
• Complies to instructions given by the superior and technical guidelines set out by the brands and ensures that quality work is being carried out and not compromised.
• Reports weekly to his Dubai superior the situation based on KPI and extraordinary topics