No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the Position:
We are seeking to hire a Customer Service Assistant Smaland | IKEA | Doha, Qatar , who will assist in customer service function which, in Smaland, the IKEA Concept, is Playroom in a friendly and professional manner.
Your responsibilities will be including but not limited to;
• Greets and welcomes customers on arrival at Smaland.
• Ensure the Smaland admission policy is explained in a friendly and professional manner.
• Ensure the Childs safety is their main priority while they are in Smaland
• Makes announcements and pages the customers (parents) if there is any issue with the children in the playroom area.
• Handles routine customer complaint promptly and courteously.
• Provides a safe environment for children within the area.
• Ensure all system procedures are adheres to as per policy / procedure
• Briefs the Duty Manager on complaints that require management assistance.
• Ensure all emergency procedures are adhered to.
To be successful in winning this role, you must be able to demonstrate below attributes;
• High School
• 2 years in a similar role.
• Local qualification in Child Care as per relevant country.
• First Aid qualification as per relevant country.
• Customer Focussed
• Individual Accountability
• Continuous Improvement
• Personal Leadership
We re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click apply : Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Industry Type :
Functional Area :
Helpdesk / Customer Service / Telecalling