• Supervise personnel, which typically include hiring, firing and performance management through employee evaluations, training, work allocation, problem resolution and enforcing progressive discipline.
• Approaching all encounters with employees, customers and vendors in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
• Manage daily administrative operations of a department including establishing work priorities; assist in resolving problems related to the day-to-day operations of the unit.
• Manage Purchase Orders for the district, process invoices for payment, mail checks to vendors, answer vendor questions.
• Review, reconcile, and evaluate monthly ledgers, budgets, and financial reporting system reports, assist with fiscal planning, development, and management of annual budgets.
• Assist with the development and implementation of reporting procedures; oversee maintenance of department records and/or inventories.
• Oversee and provide personal computer functions such as scheduled and special reports, correspondence, and database management.
• Bachelors Degree preferred
• 3 years of customer service and management experience required
• Management experience in a call center environment is preferred
• Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
• Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
• Organizing and coordinating skills
• Knowledge of accounting procedures
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Knowledge of management principles and practices
• Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control
• Ability to analyze and solve problems
Industry Type :
Recruitment / Placement Firm / Executive Search
Functional Area :
Helpdesk / Customer Service / Telecalling