Job Title: Customer Service Officer (Retail/Arabic)
Location: Jumeirah, Dubai
Salary: AED 7-10K (Based on experience/Individual/Skills)
Benefits Medical Insurance + Annual ticket after completion of 2 years
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate s skills, experience and other attributes.
• Attending calls and entering all customer information including name, contact information, wedding details, dress details, etc
• Keeping track of customer prova/fitting dates and ensure prior notice and preparations with the production team are made.
• Coordinating with sales coordinator for payments, follow-ups and dress delivery.
• Coordination of all required accessories arrangements upon dress delivery.
• Follow-up on customer requests & complaints
• Update all customer information in the system before completing duty each day
• Follow up on calls and messages and recording the information required
• Any other tasks as assigned by Sales Manager
• Positive attitude when working in a busy sales environment.
• Working positively in a multi-cultured environment.
• Ability to work well in a team.
• Organized and responsible.
• Passion for the bridal and fashion industry.
• Due to the nature of our business, must be female.
• Minimum of 5 years experience within a high-end fashion retail brand.
• Apparel and Fashion industry knowledge.
• Fluent in Arabic and Strong English.
• Proficient in MS Office
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take yourapplication as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.
Report this ad
Report this ad
Share with Friends !
• Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
• 1 Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) 1
• Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
• Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
• Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
• Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
• Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
• Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
• Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
Client Relations Officer- Arabic - AED 4.5K++ Dubai In "Now Hiring...!"
Real Estate Sales Officers - 10K++ - Dubai,K.S.A In "Now Hiring...!"
TELESALES OFFICER 6.5K TO 12K DUBAI In "Now Hiring...!"