• Welcome and greet customers; direct customers internally to appropriate departments/teams/commercial offices as per their requirements including carrying out facility tours if needed.
• Manage all incoming and outgoing communication related to inquiries, service requests, suggestions and complaints. Follow-up to ensure timely resolution as per set service standards, keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts coordinating with relevant internal departments and file documents.
• Coordinate with external agencies as and when needed in order to assist customers with their services requests. (e.g. Emirates Post, Banks, Furniture Suppliers)
• Provide assistance to Lease & Licensing team and Facility Management team to onboard customers smoothly by attending to various types of service requests coming from the customer. (E.g. facility allocation, facilitate NOC requests etc.)
• Provide support for execution of projects related to customer transactions, services and facilities.
• Preparation of periodic reports related to customer service/after sales services.
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
• Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/systems/tools.
• Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and other set goals and targets.
• Follow and be compliant to set procedures, guidelines, and policies at all times.
• Attend to other tasks that may be assigned by the Management time to time due to business demands.
Required Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in any field.
• At least 1-2 years of recent and relevant work experience in the same position.
• Strong verbal and written communication in English.
• Familiarity with MS Office
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively