A Customer Success Specialist (CSS) connects our clients to Refinitiv s with deep domain in trading propositions.. The CSS plays a vital role in ensuring that our customer s fully leverage the value of Refinitiv by discovering and implementing workflow solutions while continuously providing guidance throughout the customer s journey. The Customer Success Specialist will provide customers with a differentiated customer experience, helping them to realise the full value of our solutions
In a role that is comprised of relationship management, education and deep workflow expertise, the CSS is responsible for successful adoption, retention and workflow expansion of our trading desktop solutions within their assigned accounts. Equal parts trusted advisor and product expert, the CSS collaboratively designs and implements engagements with key business decision makers, assists in reducing competitive risk, and identifies opportunities in his/her accounts. By transforming our client s business through user adoption of our suite of solutions, the CSS team creates the conditions for optimal renewal and upsell growth.
The scope includes desktop and relates solution propositions that will engage customer across all Refinitiv products and services and identification of opportunities (cross sell and up sell)
• Drives commercial value creation through adoption of all Refinitiv solutions purchased by the customer to achieve revenue retention and customer engagement.
• Plays a key role in enhancing customer experience by leveraging a network of experts across Refinitiv and ensuring customers business objectives are achieved though full utilization of solutions into the daily workflow of end-users.
• Clearly define business outcomes and orchestrate a comprehensive success plan inclusive of customer objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them.
• Educate new customers on how to use our products with workflow specialization, content, and technologies in a manner that is tailored to their specific use-case.
• Monitor usage, health gauges, competitive landscape and any other relevant data to create a retention strategy.
• Find leads and connects with sales to work on growth opportunities. (upsell and cross-sell)
• Work along other teams such as Account Managers, Proposition Sales, Market Development and Customer Proposition to ensure we are addressing our Trading, I&A and Enterprise customers needs.
• Bring in customer intelligence and feedback into Refinitiv CRM system.
• Ensure customers derive maximum value from their investment in Refinitiv services and solutions, utilize all licenses and collaborate with other Refinitiv stakeholder teams to ensure retention and growth.
• Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with business decision makers and users within each account to influence adoption.
Qualifications and Experience Required
• College/ university degree or relevant work experience equivalent required
• Minimum of 3 to 5+ years financial services industry experience.
• Prior work experience and in-depth domain expertise.
• Deep understanding of the trading workflow, structure of a trading desk, and technology trends, technology, APIs, SaaS services, Investment & Advisory and Wealth Management.
• Ability to map a customer s business process to product capability.
• Strong ability to collaborate with internal operational and account management teams.
• Executive engagement skills with an ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with business decision makers.
• Experience facilitating customer meetings and presenting to an audience in a concise, inspirational and convincing manner.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment and rapidly- changing market.
• Proactive and positive attitude that has a "whatever it takes" approach to increase customer satisfaction.
• Role will require extensive travel and meeting customers face to face.
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.