The incumbent would be responsible for all activities relating to the preparation of customs documentation to ensure that any shipments either imported or exported meet all applicable laws of UAE, so that entry or export are facilitated seamlessly. In addition to this, he/she would be responsible for all labor law related matters such as registrations, renewals, new employee visas and the whole gamut of legal regulations an organization needs to adhere to in the UAE.
• Responsible for import and export clearance procedures of Air, Sea and Land shipments
• Liaise with officials in various cargo agencies to ensure goods are cleared through customs
• Should be fully conversant with import and export laws and regulations.
• Liaise with customers for import or export clearance and delivery of goods
• Prepare necessary import documentation such as certificates of origin, bill of entry and cargo control documents.
• Process TRA and HS code approvals for shipments
• Ensure there are no delays in clearing all shipments
• Coordinate with the warehouse and delivery teams in delivery of cleared goods/ parts
• Coordinate with the accounts department for accurate and timely customer billing
• Liaise with the relevant government departments with regards to visas, licenses and labour contracts of employees, company registration etc.
• Ensure the processing of all types of applications and paperwork to the local government bodies, including but not limited to visit visas, employment or residence visas, car registrations, Trade License, labor permits, export license, economic license, foreign license, etc.
• Manage the timely renewal of all Employment Visas, Passports and Labor Permits in coordination with the HR Department
• Should be fully conversant with UAE laws and regulations.
• Assist all sponsored staff and their dependents in the medical check process.
• Perform the renewal of all company related licenses prior to their expiry date
• Submit required documentation to the banks and process bank transactions as advised by the Accounts team
• Coordinate with accounts department and submit required documentation to invoice the expenses of visa, labor related documents etc.
• Type and process Labor Card & Labor Contract applications