• Can connect, investigate, and analyze data from an array of sources - to "pull the thread" in order to gain valuable insights, while defining the level of detailed data required.
• Good and concise storyteller.
• Proactively looking on the data and suggest solutions. Ideally has previous experience in an analyst role.
• Persistent and innovative, and able to find trends that help clients make informed decisions.
• Ability to tailor the insights to different client levels (media team, marketing team, higher management)
• In-depth understanding of all digital media channels (SEM, Display, Video, Social media & CRM)
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Conduct in-depth analysis and competitive research.
• Analyze data to identify yearly and campaign Target KPIs.
• Maintain weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting and insights generation
• Align with activation teams on biweekly optimization steps
• Support on defining test opportunities and A/B testing methodologies
• Assist in developing models, methodologies, and standards for collecting, organizing, analyzing, and representing data and analysis.
• Take responsibility for stated deliverables, including metrics and documentation, and generate reports illustrating data, text, and graphics.
• Provide Audience analysis insights to help craft marketing strategies (website, CRM, & 3rd party).