This position is responsible for the design, implementation, monitoring and maintenance of databases.
Major Responsibilities Ã¢Â€Â“ include but are not limited to
- Under appropriate supervision, designs, implements, manages, monitors, and administers databases and applications.
- Analyzes data, writes and runs reports across multiple platforms and IT services. Presents data in charts, graphs, and tables.
- Delivers recommendations based on hardware and software product evaluations.
- B.S. degree in an IT or related discipline.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in IT industry experience with at least 2 years of experience in database management and application development in a multi-platform environment.
- Knowledge of data modeling, analysis, architecture, and standards
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server, C, C++, C#, SQL, ASP.NET
- Oracle and/or MySQL experience is a plus systems and applications within the Computing Infrastructure department under appropriate supervision.