We have an immediate opening with one of our clients for the role of Data Engineer (STE/PSE) Big data technologies.
• Having over all 10 years of IT development experience in Data, Database, JAVA or any programming languages.
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in the Apache Hadoop framework, HDFS, Map Reduce, Hive, Flume, Sqoop, Oozie, Spark, Spark Streaming and Scala.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Big Data and batch/real-time ingestion and analytical solutions leveraging transformational technologies.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in JAVA, spring, Elasticsearch and Cassandra.
• Good understanding about Lambda architecture
• Architects Big Data analytics framework.
• Translates complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture, design, and high performing software
• Codes, tests, and documents new or modified data systems to create robust and scalable applications for data analytics.
• Implements security and recovery tools and techniques as required.
• Ensures all automated processes preserve data by managing the alignment of data availability and integration processes.
• Having exposure on the Cloudera Manager, Cloudera Navigator, Hue, Shell Scripting,Apache Pig and Python
• Good understanding in XSD, XML and JSON schemas
• Exposure on Graph Databases - Neo4j
• Technical Leading Skill and exposure as Enterprise Architect will be value added
• Worked on IT security and standardization for Hadoop related technologies
• Integrating Hadoop with Oracleand NoSQL databases
• Exposure to MSTR, BI.BO, Tabulo and other data visualizing tools
Competencies / Agile Skills:
• Technology Doers / Full stack developers
• Drive Efficiency and leaders in cutting edge technologies
• Technical Capability development
• Transparency and Collaboration
• Self-driven and Self-learning
• Problem solving and decision making
• End-End solution
• Appetite to develop in multiple platforms
Data Engineer Technology stack:
• Data Ingestion (Batch/HDFS)
• HDFS, Sqoop, Oozie, Flume, Oracle, Scripts, FTP and Hive
• Data Modelling and Processing (Batch/HDFS)
• HDFS, Ooze, Hive, Pig, Python, Spark, Scala, Exadata and Data modelling
• Data Serving and (Speed Ingestion, Modelling & Processing)
• HDFS, Kafka, Flume, Impala, Spark, Scala, Java, Spring, Spring boot,MSTR, Elasticsearch and Cassandra
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :