We Invites Dynamic Individuals Seeking Challenging Opportunities Within a Highly Competitive Industry.
* Manage stakeholder communications and expectations; assist Management to liaise with business unit leadership to identify potential areas of innovation, optimization, automation, increased efficiencies and cost reductions.
* Assist in developing and managing the on-boarding of new office productivity tools and the effective off-boarding of deprecated applications and processes.
* Provide support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic and in-person means.
* Deploys, maintains and repairs computer workstations or notebooks. Completes moves and setup of computer peripherals. Plans, schedules, and executes such deployments of computer systems.
* Using industry-standard IT monitoring tools, understand application and system health and to respond to out-of parameter network, server and application events.
* Ability to effectively distill and communicate complex technical issues to multiple audiences, including technical staff, management and client.
* Ability to work with personnel at all levels in a clear, concise, frank, collaborative and professional manner.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and intellectually-challenging 7 24 environment.
Job Requirements :
* Currently working toward a BS in Computer Science of related field.
* General understanding of IT Operations essentials: Event Management, Incident Management,
* Problem Management, Request Fulfillment, Access and Change Management, Capacity and
* Availability Management and IT Service Reporting Services
* Excellent organizational and communications capabilities; Ability to speak effectively before
* groups of employees and executives of the organization.