Data Management & Reporting Specialist
Department: MSW Planning
Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Experience: 4-6 years of experience working in data management, statistical and planning field preferably in waste management business.
Major: Computer Science, Statistic, and Data Management
Job Description: CORE OBJECTIVES:
To support the implementation of planning and monitoring activities related to Municipal Solid Waste operations, support management planning and decision making by identifying, maintaining, assessing and evaluating information; and reporting on key data collected by different resources, platforms and systems.
To ensure a high level of security, accuracy, and efficiency, reporting analysts conduct routine review of data storage systems and databases,conducting many tests and analysing the results before developing new solutions or finding ways to enhance data management.
· Continually Reporting information and data across business lines, discussing with managers and executives on gathering requirements and specifications while developing enhanced data and reporting tools. This is to support in gaining a better sense of the current shortcomings in reporting technology and develop solutions to enhance reporting and data management.
· Continually compile information for received tonnages of different waste streams (MSW, bulky waste, green waste, used tyres etc.)
· Prepare a dashboard for each facility as to update and report received tonnages against landfill capacity.
· Review and verify the monthly operational report data from the existingweighbridge system information.
·Establish linkage between CRM and waste collection operation data.
· Providing analysis and reporting of key operational metrics and identifying issues and trends.
· Developing statistical models and methodologies to predict, quantify or forecast various operational and performance metrics.
·Seek, analyze and integrate information from MSWS Departments regarding their operational and other plans.
Perform other responsibilities and tasks as directed by Department Head MSW Planning or MSW Strategies Manger in order to meet organizational bjectives