CloudStream is working with a leading AI company based in Abu Dhabi, UAE, focused on Smart Government programs, public safety, economic planning, and national happiness. They strive at actionable intelligence for safer and smarter cities across these product offerings: data science, data management, intelligence, advisory services. (Relocation required).
As a Data Scientist in the team, you possess a broad knowledge of Machine Learning and software development techniques to help design and implement a cutting-edge AI platform. You will focus on designing, implementing and maintaining various Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning codes. You will work with a multidisciplinary team of smart people, including Product Managers, and Software Developers, to advance a state-of-the-art AI platform that can be applied to domains like Robotics, Optimization, Control, Anomaly detection and Machine Vision.
Experience with within Defense, Military, Security/ telecommunications, Data Protection, Data, cyber-attack defense, software defense non negotiable.
Who you are:
• You have an end-to-end hands-on ownership of ML features and various projects.
• You create POCs focused on Deep Learning as well as other traditional approaches within Data Science.
• You develop algorithms in key areas in Machine Learning.
• You are a Team-Player working closely with other colleagues while maintaining a clear vision of the value of our diverse offerings.
• You lead the path of value-driven AI features that are innovative and deployable to real customers.
• You embrace the latest cutting-edge AI technologies.
• You transform ambiguity into clarity.
• You enjoy collaborating in a multicultural and diverse environment that expands to include various geographic locations and spans numerous cultures. You have stellar communication skills, effectively expressing yourself.
• You convey and receive information in a clear, credible and consistent manner.
What you ll need:
• 4+ years experience with Software Engineering.
• 4+ years experience in AI and ML algorithm development.
• Masters or Ph.D. focused on ML. (Western Education/ work experience ideal).
• 2+ years experience with Schema design/Dimensional Data Modeling/No SQL Data Modeling.
• Hands-on experience with AI frameworks (TensorFLow, PyTorch, Keras) and Python.
• Experience with one Cloud provider such as GCP, AWS, Azure, etc. Bonus if you have Open Source contribution Published Research in a top ML journal Experience working in an Agile environment, CSD, CSM, SA, ASE.
Kindly apply today to find out more.