Designs and documents database architecture.
• Assesses malfunctions of hardware and/or software applications for the purpose of determining appropriate actions to maintain computer, network, and database operations.
• Builds database scheme, tables, procedures and permissions.
• Creates, tests, and executes data management languages.
• Develops database utilities and automated reporting.
• Analyzes and sustains capacity and performance requirements.
• Monitors systems and platforms for availability.
• Oversees backup, clustering, mirroring, replication and fail-over.
• Performs maintenance operations daily, weekly and monthly on Oracle and DMS servers and databases, and information systems for the purpose of ensuring efficient program operations.
• Performs database backups and restorations, and recovers corrupted databases.
• Evaluates and recommends new database technologies.
• Implements and maintains database security and encryption.
• Develops, manages and tests database and information system backup and recovery plans.
• Develops standards and policies for data entry, and ensures compliance.
• Prepares written materials for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference, and/or conveying information.
• Prepares and distributes reports, including but not limited to weekly and monthly status reports to the IT Operations Director.
• Attends seminars, conferences, in-service training and staff meetings as required
• Other related duties, as assigned.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Information Technology Services