Job Description & Summary
PwC ME is a leading professional services firm and we pride ourselves on our vision, values and the ability to provide an exceptional service to a vast network of clients. We are a firm full of energy, challenge, innovation and opportunities. Our people connect their thinking, experience and solutions to enhance value for our clients. Business Restructuring Services (BRS) at PwC Middle East operates within our Advisory (Deals) practice. The BRS team is involved in delivering a range of services to businesses that are stressed or distressed, from debt restructuring/rescheduling advice through to formal insolvency engagements.
As a Manager you need to consistently do the following:
Lead multiple client development efforts, design and sell engagements, as well as manage client relations in a consulting environment
Develop detailed project scope/deliverable design and work plans
Pitch for and manage projects (often simultaneously) providing consulting services covering debt and corporate restructuring ranging from strategy, structure, accounting and finance, human resource, internal control, etc.
Ensure projects are delivered on time/budget, meet or exceed client expectations
Conduct frequent interactions with executive clients and provide insights, recommendations and reports on issues impacting the client s business
Perform various financial analyses, especially financial modelling
Draft and present client deliverables including reports and presentations
Identify project engagement and delivery risks and ensure compliance with internal firm and regulatory procedures.
Provide support and on the job coaching to junior members of project teams
In your role, who do you report to:
• Senior Manager or above, depending on complexity of engagements
Qualification/ Educational requirement:
• Bachelor s degree in Commerce, Business, Accounting or other related major
• Should be a qualified chartered accountant (ACA/ACCA is preferred)
• You will have an outstanding academic record from a well-recognized institution
Skills and experience required:
• 5-7 years proven experience in areas such as investment, finance and accounting
• At least 3 years experience in debt restructuring/rescheduling
• Experience in operational restructuring, cost reduction, working capital management, shared services, process improvement is advantageous.
• Strong business and commercial acumen
• Past work experience in a deals based environment with a proven track record of being able to deliver successful outcomes in a short period of time
• Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) with an ability to communicate and negotiate effectively in heightened stress situations with professionals of a variety of experiences and backgrounds
• Strong business development skills with a desire to build relationships with clients and other advisers
• Ability to undertake high volume of work
• Ability to plan activities and set priorities to meet deadlines and get positive results
• Expertise in delivering high-quality project outcomes in accordance with the scope of work, quality standards and budget
• Ability to coach assistant manager levels and below to recognize strengths and provide timely feedback for professional development
• Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) ability to demonstrate excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills is advantageous