At CrowdStrike we re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let s talk.
CrowdStrike is looking for a self-starting, responsible, action-oriented, and highly motivated individual to join our growing Intelligence Team.
The mission of the Dedicated Customer Analysts (DCA) is to provide a cyber threat analysis capability to customers and to ensure that they fully utilizeand realize the value of and how to operationalize the Intelligence productsthey have purchased from CrowdStrike; ultimately maximizing customer success and renewals.
Dedicated analysts are responsible for being a liaison with multiple customers, internal Intelligence, and cyber security teams.
At a high level, this role will be an all-source analytic resources for CrowdStrike Intelligence customers. The role will also be responsible forenabling the functional use of cyber threat intelligence between the client and CrowdStrike Intelligence products. They will manage regular touch points within the client organization, manage request tracking, provide internal debrief assistance, and execute customer feedback processes while ensuring contract adherence by both parties.
This person will be a problem solver, document feedback, manage completion of intelligence requests leveraging CrowdStrike Intelligence resources, and following up on client needs.
Successful candidates will have an excellent technical foundation, especially related to APT strategy, Threat Intelligence, as well as proven track record of successfully interfacing with customers on both technical and non-technical levels, substantial experience driving concurrent projects and issues to completion with little direction, and above all a passion for ensuring a top-quality customer experience.
A successful candidate will be able to understand and act upon a customer s needs, pain points, and overall goals at every level of use from C-level executives to operations floor analysts.
• Drive high levels of customer satisfaction, maintaining a strong sense of ownership over many assigned customer accounts.
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship, taking a consultative approach to engage and advise on subscription consumption and overall customer CTI capabilities
• Be a strong voice for your customers into the Intelligence and Engineering teams to improve the product and ensure that customer s feedback, feature requests, and overall satisfaction is conveyed and accounted for.
• Help clients operationalize cyber threat intelligence through a consultative process focused on best practices and industry trends.
• Meet regularly with customers to review the CrowdStrike Intelligence platform and relevant subscriptions, track product and service feedback
• Work closely with the CrowdStrike Intelligence teams in performing reviews and coordinate RFI responses for threat intelligence requests
• Develop deep understanding of customer s business and operational needs, and provide pro-active recommendations that satisfy the customer s requirements, roadmap, and ongoing technical needs
• Provide technical expertise and real-life experience in creating solutions, designs, proof of concept and implementation
• Plan and lead process improvement initiatives tailored to improve overall customer satisfaction with the CrowdStrike team.
• At least 5 years of experience in cyber threat intelligence, all-source threat intelligence analysis and be fully versed in the intelligence lifecycle.
• Working knowledge of cyber threat intelligence terminology, key concepts, and analysis
• Adaptable and willing to learn new technologies
• Ability to present complex topics using a bottom-line up-front approach with executives both internally and client facing.
• Ability to operate independently and with little direction.
• Excellent written, verbal communication skills in English and regional languages (strongly desired)
• Demonstrated ability to document technical process and convey business terms in clearly
• Ability to present and explain technology to varied audiences
• Attention to detail, but with an ability to understand the big picture view and understand when projects or efforts have conflicting objectives
• Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, environment and able to create customer solutions with limited resources
• Knowledge of data communication concepts and technologies, specifically email, networking, and enterprise security
• English, required
• Regional languages, strongly desired
Desired by not Required:
• Understanding of contemporary scripting languages such as python, and familiarity with application programming interfaces (API) as a delivery method for indicators and intelligence.
Travel: Minimal to light travel (25%)
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
• Market leader in compensation and equity awards
• Competitive vacation policy
• Comprehensive health benefits
• Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
• Flexible work environment
• Wellness programs
• Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats