Rising 62 storeys above the Arabian Gulf, the Kempinski Residences & Suites, Doha raises every benchmark set for luxury residences in Qatar. The panoramic views are accented by floor to ceiling windows in all 370 lavishly appointed residences and suites, while handpicked furnishings and fine d cor further add to the allure of Kempinski
Demi Chef de Partie
Support the Chef de Partie by preparing, presenting, storing and serving a selection of dishes.
• In absence of Manager, conduct shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known.nbsp
• Prepare in advance food, beverage, material and equipment needed for the service. Cook and serve dishes according to the restaurant s menu.
• Provide direction to the Kitchen helpers, including Commis, Cooks, Kitchen Attendants and Stewards.
• Clean and re-set their working area.
• Work with Superior and People Services Manager to ensure the departmental performance of staff is productive.nbsp
• Work with superior in the preparation and management of the department s budget and is aware of financial targets.
• Work with Superior and Human Resource Manager to ensure the departmental performance of staff is productive.
• Recycle where-ever possible and enforce cost saving measures to staff.
• Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum 2 years kitchen experience
• English excellent oral and written skills
• Ability to work as part of a team, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Applying a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times
• Working in a safe, prudent and organized manner
• Ability to operate computer and office equipment
• Proficiency in Excel and Word is beneficial
At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests.
Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven
by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon
which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition
for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders.
Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community
of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.