1. Provide administrative support to senior managers in a manner consistent with the department goals and objectives.
2. Organize business travel arrangements for senior managers, as required.
3. Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings and take minutes.
4. Prepare invoices, memos, letters, budgets and other financial statements and relevant documents using MS Office.
5. Create, maintain and update an efficient database of internal/external clients and archive all information received by the department, electronically or paper, for reference and documentation purposes
6. Oversee and if required, analyse, sort, prioritize and distribute all incoming correspondences, including faxes, memos, and submissions, to concerned person thereby ensuring a smooth flow of communication.
7. Preparing correspondences on behalf of the department for arising external queries and other routine enquiries.
8. Handle petty cash for miscellaneous expenses; and place orders for office equipment, stationery items as per department requirements.
9. Review departmental documents prior to submission, to ensure accuracy of data and compliance with company established formats, procedures and policies, and recommend revisions as required.
10. Coordinate with external parties and other departments, and establish a professional rapport by promptly attending to requests, queries and complaints.
11. Provide additional support during special projects and events.
12. Provide updates on ongoing and upcoming projects, keep a status check on current projects and ensure deliverables are met by involved personnel.
13. Proactively work and ensure continual recommendations to improve departmental functions are developed and implemented.
14. Assist in the preparation of department reports, KPI reports, year-end budgeting and financial analysis works for management review.
15. Process staff leave application and to update duty resumption, staff overtime and related activities in Oracle HR.
16. Process purchase requisitions, CAPEX and OPEX and related activities on MAXIMO system and create personnel request on Sniper Hire.
17. Provide a broad range of ad-hoc department support as required