1 x Junior Dermatologist Specialist vacancy at private skin care clinic in Doha Qatar.
International Dermatologist from countries such as South-Africa, Australia, Canada as well as all Arab countries, all European and all Eastern-European countries are invited to apply. Candidates locally in Qatar also welcome to apply.
The ideal candidates are experienced Dermatologist with demonstrated history of working in the medical practice industry. Must be skilled in Mesotherapy, Dermatology, Hair Removal, Botox Cosmetic, and Aesthetics.
SINGLE/ FAMILY CONTRACT
• Salary offered according to experience and qualifications of the candidate and paid in QAR.
• Monthly salary From 30 000 to 35 000 QAR (negotiable)
• + Commission based on target set by company.
Non-monetary benefits on top of the basic monthly salary offered are:
Annual leave per year
Provided as appropriate to job title (and upon satisfaction of appropriate conditions for female candidates).
After completion of 12 months service flight tickets for yourself and family (spouse and up to 3 children up to 18 years of age)
Private Medical Insurance
For yourself and family (spouse and up to 3 children up to 18 years of age)
End of Service Benefit
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
Minimum: QCHP (Qatar Council of Healthcare Practitioners) approved Specialty Certificates (according to Geographic Locations for the Physicians Category) for EXAMPLE:
• Arab Board certificate,
• AFSA AND CES / DES / DIS,
• Jordanian Board,
• South-African (M.Med) Degree OR Fellowship Certificate,
• AND ALL other as listed on QCHP requirements.
Diploma or Certification in Cosmetology is an added advantage.
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience post specialist certification. Experience in cosmetology highly preferred.
Valid Primary License AND should be eligible for license in the State of Qatar within the Supreme Council of Health.
English essential. Bilingual English-Arabic candidates highly preferred.
• Experienced Cosmetologist with a demonstrated history of working in the medical practice industry. Skilled in Mesotherapy, Dermatology, Hair Removal, Botox Cosmetic, and Aesthetics. Strong health care services professional with a Good focus in Medicine
• Establish and maintain professional standards for quality patient care.
• Supervise patient treatments with electronic machines and laser machines.
• Provide particular expertise in laser treatment of variety of dermatological problems.
• Perform collaborative assistance in referrals of Dermatology patients to appropriate facilities for further management.
• Record all data of the patient s care in patient s medical record in accordance with international standards.
• Responsible for smooth running of her assigned division.
• Reviews Dermatology clinic activities and make recommendations for change for better utilization of resources, facilities and staff.
• Plans and oversee the clinic s sessions to fulfill the patient s needs.