Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Draw rough and detailed scale plans for building and structure, based on preliminary concepts, sketches, construction, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data.
2. Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural /structural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurement as necessary.
3. Capable and expert on preparing a layout plan, elevation, section, details, etc. for commercial, residential and public buildings, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and other related software
4. Coordinate and inspect the work of sub-contractor draftsmen, technicians and technologists on construction projects.
5. Represent architect on construction site, ensuring builder compliance with design specifications and advising on design corrections, under architect's supervision.
6. Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to lists of materials
6+ years working in the GCC
Over 9 years total experience
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org