No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the Job:
• Manage the Design process through different project stages to ensure compliance of project designs with time, cost and quality requirements for the assigned Projects; and proper achievement of their project vision
• Control the design process and different consultants through the Pre-Concept, Concept, Scheme and Detailed Design stages including full design for the assigned projects by collaboration of all concerned parties;
• Collaborate Coordination Meeting with Consultants for Multidisciplinary Design aspects and avoid Design Errors
• Present the general approach to the layout, design and construction; and control consultant s deliverables for necessary documents to obtain required statutory approvals
• Prepare design briefs, Technical aspects for Request for Proposals (RFP s), studies of user requirements, technical aspects, site conditions, planning, design and building in use etc. as necessary; and give appraisals and recommendations for the assigned Projects
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: B. Sc. in Architecture
Minimum Experience: 10 years of experience with at least 3 years in Design Management position
• Arabic and English proficiency is a must
• Professional skills in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and digital imaging software
Behavioural Competencies :
• Ability to work under high pressure and carrying out simultaneous multi-tasks
• Self-motivated with high leadership, organizational and communication skills
• Highly committed and up to the company s code of ethics
We re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click apply : Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Industry Type :
Functional Area :
Architecture / Interior Design