Developer / Programmer Engineer
We are urgently hiring a "Developer / Programmer Engineer" for a well known IT Firm in Riyadha, KSA.
Employer: IT Firm, Riyadh, KSA
Note: The candidates in KSA must have transferable IQAMA only.
• Be the first point of contact for customer, analyze customer requirements, contribute to High level as well as detailed product specification phase, in close coordination with teams at Client Istanbul Office.
• Develop/integrate software modules that meet quality objectives and guidelines set by Client.
• Perform and support field installation/system integration of the products as well as acceptance tests
• Conduct unit, integration, performance and system testing in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Follow performance of the Client products, provide solutions and improvements.
• Provide L3 support of the Client products, provide sustaining releases and bug fixes.
• Provide L3 operation of the Client products, support the L1/L2 operation teams with expert knowledge, assist creation of new reports and perform automation of tasks to improve overall quality.
• Give technical product training, drafting initial versions of product manuals when necessary.
Minimum Qualification: BSc degree in engineering (preferably Computer Science or Electronics Eng.). MS/MA degree is plus.
Work Experience: 4 Years
Salary: 6,000 to 7,000 SAR
This job is based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
• Very good communication and presentation skills.
• Advanced level of English both in written and verbal is a must.
• Open-minded, willing to learn, multi-tasking, with strong work ethic, self-motivation, confidence and ownership.
• 2+ years of hands-on object-oriented software development experience in Java (C/C++ experience is a plus).
• Distributed computing experience using TCP/IP, CORBA, RMI is a plus.
• 2+ years of hands-on experience with Linux & Unix systems.
• Shell scripting and any other scripting languages is plus.
• Telecommunication sector experience is a noticeable plus (General network knowledge in GSM/GPRS, CDMA, 3G and VoIP networks and telecommunications protocol and/or development experience in SS7, Intelligent Networks, SIP, Parlay, Voice XML).
• Experience with DB programming (SQL, JDBC) and ORM persistence frameworks (Hibernate, JPA).
• Experience with Java web development concepts (Servlets, JSPs, tag libraries, filters, war files).
• Experience with large-scale software development, software lifecycle & release management.