Skills, Experience, and Responsibilities:
• 5-8 years of experience in IBM suite of products & Informatica Power Center
• 3-5 years of experience in IBM DataStage
• 3+ years of experience in IBM Master Data Management (MDM), Quality Stage
• Must have implemented minimum 2-3 full lifecycle DataStage Implementations.
• 5+ years of Developing design specifications for ETL jobs.
• Understanding of data governance concepts and thorough experience in data profiling
• Solid understanding of Master Data Management (MDM) architectures and business processes
• Expert level experience in Data integration, Data Quality, data architecture and, project life cycle Phases, best practices and processes
Ability to translate business requirements to technical design and code.
• Code reviews with a team of data stage developers
• Demonstrable experience in Performance tuning of DataStage jobs
• Collaborate with various technical teams and business users for Development, QA, and Operations Support
• Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Nice to have experience in Banking domain.
• The ETL developer will be responsible for analyzing the business requirements, design, develop and implement highly efficient, highly scalable ETL processes. Candidate is required to perform daily project functions with a focus on meeting the business objectives on time in rapidly changing work environment.
• Thorough understanding of DWH and BI Dashboard Reporting concept
• Understanding of Data Models: Conceptual, Logical, and Physical & Dimensional/Relational Data Model Design.
Develop detailed ETL specifications based on business requirements
• Analyze functional specifications and assist in designing potential technical solutions
• Identifies data sources and works with source system team and data analyst to define data extraction methodologies
• Proficient in ETL Informatica PowerCenter
• Defines, develops, documents and maintains Informatica ETL mappings and need to be well versed in Unix shell scripting
• Good knowledge in writing complex queries in Oracle PL/SQL
• Unit/Integration testing activities and assist in User Acceptance Testing
• Data Analysis, Data Profiling, Root Cause Analysis,
• Source to Target Mapping
• Should able to understand Banking system/processes and data flow