• 3 years of advanced scripting (Bash/Python) experience & DevOps or systems Administrator with Linux/Unix Experience.
• 2 years of experience Cloud-based application deployment and automation with on Premise or Public cloud like AWS platform. Infrastructure / Application monitoring solutions (Centreon, Zabbix, ELK ) and deployment experience (Rundeck, Ansible )
Key Experience & Skills
• Understanding of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery in the software engineering process and thorough understanding on how a DevOps / Systems Engineer facilitates these practices in collaboration with the Development, Quality Assurance and Technical Operations teams to drive business goals.
• Experience using tools like Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Maven, Gradle, Selenium, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift
• Deployment automation experience using advanced scripting (Bash/Python).
• Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for enterprise SaaS and on-prem applications in Java and React or AngularJS.
• Hands-on experience in build and administer containers using tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
• Experience with configuration management tools such as Rundeck, Ansible, Chef or Puppet will be a plus.
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
• Strong problem-solving skills with an investigative mentality, decision making ability and a capacity for strategic and associative thinking.
• Ability to demonstrate a clear, energetic and excited interest in automating everything (build, test, release/deploy, monitoring, reporting)
• Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting Linux web-based solutions (apache2, wildfly, tomcat, java, ...)