QUALIFICATIONS / PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Assist in ensuring a harmonious work environment in all departments that you are working with by upholding Thales's key values.
• Comply with all relevant company Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental policies and framework and work practices with the intent of preventing or minimising accidental exposures to self, colleagues, visitors and/or the environment and to ensure safe work practises at all times.
• Comply with all relevant Company policies and procedures.
• Appropriate qualifications in technical disciplines (e.g. Systems Engineering)
• A thorough knowledge of SW-based systems engineering and verification/validation
• Experience designing, developing, integrating and validating complex systems
• A good understanding and experience of Agile Development practices
• A good understanding of cloud technologies and DevOps principles
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive demeanour in order to effectively engage stakeholders at all levels of influence. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ten years minimum experience holding senior positions in System Engineering or Technical Leadership.
• Five years minimum experience demonstrating proficiency in the aviation domain
• Prior experience in the geographic region or another similar one demonstrating an ability to generate results.
• A solid know-how in developing emerging markets and implementing new technologies.
• Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and with a variety of international customers.
• Language: fluent English mandatory, French would be a plus, tertiary languages relevant to the assigned geography are helpful.
• Aptitude to work effectively as part of a team.
• Comfort in facing and managing ambiguity and uncertainty.
• Sound judgement and independent decision-making capability where necessary.
• Resilience under pressure.
• Capacity to learn quickly.
• Capability to engage various stakeholders having different objectives.