About Zain Kuwait:
The Group s agship operation was established in 1983 and made history in 1994 by becoming the first telecom operator to launch a commercial GSM service in the region. Zain Kuwait is the country s leading operator serving 2.8 million customers as at 31 March 2017, reflecting a market share of 39% and offers a nationwide ultra-fast 4G LTE data network that covers the entire population through 2,324 network sites. Through constant development of the telecommunications infrastructure and proactive marketing initiatives, Zain remains committed to offering customers in Kuwait the most dynamic products and services. The foundation of Zain Kuwait s achievements lies in the company s ability to inspire its employees to deliver the best and most imaginative services at every level. With an energetic and inspired predominantly Kuwaiti workforce, the company is committed to employing high caliber people as well as nurturing the finest Kuwaiti talent. With a strong human resources and training program that develops and nurtures leaders in the workplace, the company has consistently opened new doors for its dedicated staff. For more on Zain Kuwait, please visit www.kw.zain.com
Manage, operate, maintain, plan, and administrate all the Digital Channels Operations services to achieve customer service satisfaction & to meet the unit KPIs, project deadlines with high standards of service quality, have experience in Contact Center Technology such as Avaya contact center solution IVR including Proactive Outreach Manager, WFO , AACC and work force management.
Knowledge & Skills
• Experience in telecommunication topology and call routing within the network
• Experience in enterprise Contact Center solutions and IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
Configurations & Installation of Avaya UC and CC products servers such as, Avaya Aura Communication Manager , AES,SM & SMGR, AAEP, WFM, WFO, POM Avaya IVR, AACC, SBC,CTI,SIP technologies
Knowledge in ACSS, ACIS, CCNA, CCNP, Call recording and Work Force Management.
• Experience with MS SQL, Linux/Unix environment.
• Knowledge in web services and backend integration along with programing skills.
• Manage the daily operations, maintenance and support of application systems service and solutions of Digital Channels Operations domain in alignment with service development and operations centers
• Responsible of applying technical changes to the test unit production environments for the scope of (projects and change requests)
• Initiate trouble tickets to the venders, resolve and follow-up service bugs efficiently to confirm meeting the service level agreement terms and conditions.
• Conduct new installations, implementations, upgrades, integrations between parties solutions and acceptance tests to meet the contracted service specifications.
• Develop technical solutions, workarounds and service redesigns to fulfill systems and departments requirements and ensure service continuity and resolve service commercial defect.
• Oversee L2/L3 incidents of all the unit applications related of out sourced or/and in-house developed applications
• Create, maintain and update service technical reports and documents and confirm its availability and accessibility at any time.
• Coordinate with other units (development, strategy teams and business units) for requirements and changes related to new development, integration or operations
• Generate and maintain periodic service reports, troubleshoot document, important data in case of upgrade / expansion and knowledge transfer for the scope of L1 support with the operation center
• To perform all the above-mentioned roles and responsibilities in compliance to the Information Security
• Management System (ISMS) policies, and to report any information/physical security breaches or incidents to Data Control Department immediately. In addition, to ensure that all team members are following mentioned policies.
• Be aware of, and adhere to, all environmental requirements as set by the statutory bodies in Kuwait, or by the published policies of Zain Group/Kuwait.
• Provides daily support for Avaya installations, configurations, upgrades and migrations through advanced problem solving and troubleshooting. Includes supporting of 3rd party products.
• Minimum 3 years in AVAYA and other contact center solutions, performance management, service level management, quality and rework metrics.
• Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Operation Zain Kuwait
Job Group Technology
Location Kuwait City - Kuwait
Contract Type Full Time
Closing Date 31-Dec-2019