A high energy, enthusiastic, creative, innovative individual who loves being part of a dynamic team, always looking for new ideas, loves teamwork and going further.
A passion for developing health and fitness content that is engaging, interactive and is of high interest to Fitness First members/fans.
A proactive, passionate and energetic team player with high attention to detail.
A passionate learner willing to up their skills and work on exciting new areas in digital marketing.
Ability to work at a fast pace, deliver high standards of work and manage high volumes.
The role will be active, out and about in our business so owning a car and flexibility to travel is essential.
Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role preferably in the same industry and region.
Qualifications and skills:
BA or BSc. in Marketing or a relevant field.
Experience in Content Management Systems (Drupal is desirable) and website maintenance with a good level of technical knowledge in HTML, SEO, CSS and others to support the role.
Excellent English written and communication skills (Arabic would be an advantage).
Copywriting skills is an added advantage.
Experience in digital media such as video content, apps and other digital platforms.
Video production/video editing skills and photography skills is an added advantage.
Experience in CRM and Marketing automation solutions is a plus.
Ability to learn new skills on the job.
Agency experience and background is preferred.
Job Role to cover areas including:
• Support the launch of the New FFME website - Involves updating the new website for all countries with the content and digital assets and working on the testing and quality assurance ready for launch.
• CRM Email Marketing automation activities as part of the wider CRM strategy - Involves working on the marketing automation workflows, programs, campaigns and newsletter HTML content to support the Marketing CRM strategy.
• Maintain Corporate FFME Website content for all 6 country websites, in English and Arabic, to ensure it is all up to date and accurate:
• Club galleries/club refurbs
• Members Privileges updates
• Experts/Instructors updates
• Club opening hours/Club Manager updates
• Group exercises classes updates
• Press Releases updates
• New product/services updates
• Personal Training/Instructor Profiles
• Work with the relevant teams, product and design, to produce content in the forms of blogs, articles, videos, imagery, SEO content and web copy that meets the aims and business objectives and to cover all territories.
• Generating local content from each territory for use in overall content strategy i.e. member testimonials, staff testimonials, club events, Going Further moments etc.
• Creation of Newsletter/Email content from all departments to be used to support the wider email marketing strategy for existing members and prospective members and third-party partners.
• Coordination of creation on content to support new business launches
• Creating content for internal communications to be used for business requirements for internal comms and supporting employee engagement.
• Creating content to support all department and product requirements as required by the business.
• Review and testing of website on a regular basis of bugs/enhancements with third party and insuring requirements are met with quality assurance
• Supporting the business and teams on managing video production shoots and photo shoots
• Working with internal and external content producers, copywriters and translation agencies on the production of content
• Ensure all content produced matches the brand tone and style and meets the Google guidelines
• Maintain monthly and weekly updates of content in club Digi-screens, I-Points, TV Walls, MYZONE screens and any other newly implemented digital content for all territories.
• Research and recommendations into most searched for content (blog, video etc.) for our target audience in the region.
• Monthly reports on the website performance, email marketing performance, digital content marketing updates and industry best practice with recommendations.