Calling all ex-agency mamas! If you're currently looking for a flexible role in digital marketing, we could have the answer for you. Our client is an exciting fast-growing start-up in the B2B service sector, and they urgently need your expertise to help grow their online presence.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing guru to run PPC campaigns, manage SEO and all kinds of growth efforts for this client. Ideally you'll have an agency or start-up background and you should be well-versed in principles and practice of search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO.) as well as other channels. You should also be analytical and good with numbers!
-2-3 years experience with organic and paid acquisition media management, at an agency; experience with a startup would also be great
-Understanding of key customer acquisition metrics
-Very strong Excel and/or SQL skills or the ability and willingness to learn as it pertains to the position
-Experience with digital tools such as ad platforms (Instagram, Linkedin, Google AdWords), SEO, content marketing, marketing analytics tools, and ESP management and execution
Here's how the role breaks down:
- Manage and optimize the existing digital marketing campaign components including keyword strategy, ad copy, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click, etc.
- Keep maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms if needed.
- Create new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reporting
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Manage SEO content and social media accounts.
We'd love to hear from you!