• 4+ years of corporate and/or agency digital marketing experience.
• A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, experience working with consumer brands
• Strong interest in online marketing and technology.
• Managing the development, launch of new features and growth of the eCommerce site
• Deep Knowledge in APP Marketing/Analytics
• Expert in social communication and working with digital platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
• Experience working with internal and external partners across multiple disciplines
• Technical knowledge of websites and digital marketing/advertising methods
• Excellent oral and written communication/presentation skills
• Understanding of media planning principles and core marketing concepts
• Oversee Daily/weekly/Monthly Spend and ROAS
• Identify efficiency and optimizations
• Oversee Ad Copy recommendations/ A/B testing
• Trouble shoot & coordinate technical feed issue fixes with development
• Oversee & Optimize user experience
• Partner with digital and brand marketing to create email calendars
• Oversee segmentations and deployments
• Trigger push/product recommendation notifications setup.
• Analyze and report on daily email campaigns
• Develop optimization recommendations
• Schedule, proof and QA email deployments
• Increasing App downloads.
• App store optimization.
• Sending notification based on the user segments.
• Increasing active users’ month on month.
• Measuring the APP users journey through analytics
• Optimizing APP for high use retention.
SEO & Social media Monitoring
• Increasing Organic rankings for prime keywords
• Increasing search engine traffic
• Ratings & Reviews, Sampling programs
• Oversee HTML Sitemap creation, identify/correct 404 Error.
• Enhancing customer user experience.
Responsibilities will include-
• Develop and communicate digital marketing plans, campaign results, and project recommendations
• Plan budget, forecast and track spend per channel
• Own and execute multiple digital marketing channels which include, Email, Paid Social, SEM, SEO, Display, Retargeting, PLAs & Affiliates
• Contribute to sales funnel goals, specifically focusing on increasing new customer acquisition opportunities and engaging existing leads through retention programs
• Regularly test, evaluate, report, and measure results of ongoing campaigns to continuously improve conversion rates.
• Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
• Create multi-channel campaigns across Email, SMS, Push Notification, Onsite-Personalization, Social Media, Direct Response and Programmatic Marketing to improve customers engagement rates
• Plan operational and promotional actions supporting long-term marketing strategy to increase AOV, reduce churn, improve overall life time value (LTV) and therefore support net revenue growth of the business
• Create sophisticated customer segmentation, tailored offers and identify opportunities for automation
• Ensure CRM campaigns are consistent, attractive, cost effective, relevant and aligned with other areas of the business, at all times
• Regularly liaise with the brand marketing, product, analytics and regional teams to design marketing initiatives and test new innovative ideas
• Proactively manage budget to meet the desired balance between ROI and spend, working closely with finance and procurement when necessary
• Analyze monthly and quarterly all results against agreed objectives delivering clear and concise reporting to senior management
• Monitor campaign trends in the industry to improve strategy and competitiveness