Develop customized content for a variety of media, audiences, and subject matter based on organizational objectives and market characteristics
• Write effective content for marketing collateral, campaigns, presentations, websites, blogs, social media, webinars, press releases, advertisements, trade show marketing and other digital print media.
• Support achievement of business objectives thorough online and offline marketing initiatives including direct mail, e-mail, all other digital marketing channels, print media, partner programs, social media, events, PR outreach, etc.
• Implement and measure effectiveness of content marketing automation to grow business customer base & revenue.
• Increase brand awareness in the market; differentiate company offerings in the market and increase market perception that we offer the best technology and service available.
• Track, measure and assess effectiveness of each campaign to inform and improve future campaigns
• Conduct competitive assessments to understand competitor messages, offerings, pricing, strategies, new capabilities, service packages and overall paints market positioning.
• Write, proofread and edit all customer/prospect communication in paints market.
• Continuously evaluate, develop and update marketing collateral for paints markets.
• Attend/present at internal (e.g. annual User Group Conference) and external trade shows as needed.
• Participate in the sales process, RFP response or product demonstrations as needed
• Work with Creative Marketing to:
• Ensure all marketing collateral, sales tools, and corporate website is up to date.
• Write corporate and campaign messaging.
• Promote key benefits and product differentiates/competitive advantages.
• Any additional duties as required by management directly related to this position.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least